Murray Equipment, Inc. & Total Control Systems is seeking a qualified individual for a career opportunity as an Electronic Register Assembler. This person will be a dedicated team player, responsible for the assembly, inspection, testing, programming, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic registers, cable assemblies, and other electrical products Successful candidates will be motivated, self-directed/ self-starters, mechanically inclined who enjoys hands on work.
(Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Conducts electronic register assembly by collecting necessary components and tools; arranging and maintaining a clean and organized work area; assembling, positioning, mounting, and securing parts per instructions; wiring as directed; and inspecting all work appropriately.
- Performs mechanical tasks when necessary, including cutting, drilling, grinding, painting, polishing, sawing, and tapping.
- Tests performance of registers, accessories, and peripherals (additive injectors, level indicators, printers, pulsers, temperature probes, etc.); confirms customer order requirements; loads appropriate software version; and programs necessary products, meter settings, etc. prior to shipment.
- Prepares cable assemblies by pulling necessary components, cutting cables to length, wiring to appropriate connector and/or plug, soldering, hot gluing, assembling proper components, labeling, continuity checking, pull testing, etc.
- Prioritizes and multitasks with coworkers in order to meet or exceed production schedule requirements; acts quickly in crisis situations; and adapts easily and without hesitation to changing circumstances, new standards, requests, customer needs, etc.
- Monitors related supplies, replenishes inventory using the FIFO method, requisitions necessary additions, and informs appropriate buyer or purchaser of possible stock-outs.
- Works with team members to problem-solve and troubleshoot both complex and routine assembly, inspection, testing, and programming issues. Possessing a positive attitude, an open mind, being flexible, and the ability to experiment and use trial and error are absolutely critical to success.
- Provides technical support as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and safety procedures.
- Records labor and parts used in assembly and fabrication on documents according to established procedures.
- Submits all documentation in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Trains and oversees new temporary and permanent employees in the policies, procedures, and standard work practices for the Electronic Register Department.
- Assists in other areas of operations as instructed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Common Hand and Power Tools
- Computer Literacy
- Electrical Knowledge
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Microsoft Office Products
- Oral Communication
- Project Management
- Reading Blueprints
- Reading Wiring Diagrams
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior work-related experience required.
- 1+ years of relevant technical schooling.
- Manually lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Use of written and oral communication.
- Capable of standing/walking more than 80% of work time.
- 100% of working time (except for assigned breaks) is spent on the production floor.
We are proud to offer the following to our employees
- Fair and competitive pay.
- Annual reviews with opportunities for pay increases. Additional opportunities throughout the year for pay increases based on performance and other factors.
- Excellent benefits- including health insurance/ HSA, life insurance, short term and long-term disability, 401k with match + additional company contribution independent of employee contribution.
- UP TO AN EXTRA $17/HR. IN EMPLOYER BENEFITS TOWARDS VALUE OF TOTAL COMPENSATION!
- Paid holidays
- PTO (personal/vacation/sick days)
- Bonuses up to 2x a year.
All email correspondences will come from the HR team at Murray Equipment, Inc. using ADP services. Please be sure to check your spam/ junk mail folders for any emails from Murray Equipment, Inc HR