Murray Equipment, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual for a career opportunity as an Assembler/ Fabricator. This person will be a dedicated team player, responsible for assembly and fabrication of quality engineered systems for the liquid handling industry and other products in accordance with specifications set by customer and company expectations. This person, may also assist in our KleerBlue division, assembling Diesel Exhaust Fluid tanks and dispensers.
Successful candidates will be motivated, self-directed/ self-starters, mechanically inclined, and well organized. A successful person is detail-oriented and dependable, can follow instructions and consistently produce good work.
(Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Reads and interprets blueprints and work orders to determine appropriate operations to be performed.
- Pulls required parts from inventory per established procedures.
- Completes fabrication by hose cutting and crimping, welding, pipefitting, drilling, sawing, grinding, testing and other procedures.
- Uses tape measure and carpenter or combination squares.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Records labor and parts used in assembly and fabrication on documents per established procedures.
- Monitors related supplies and requisitions necessary additions.
- Reports any malfunctions or equipment problems to supervisor.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and safety procedures.
- Maintains clean, orderly and safe work areas always.
- Submits all documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in other areas of operations including shipping, receiving, customer counter and service department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Oral Communication
- Reading Blueprints
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- Use of hand and power tools
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior fabricating experience required.
- Manually lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Use of written and oral communication.
- Capable of standing/walking more than 80% of work time.
- 100% of working time (except for assigned breaks) is spent on the production floor.
We are proud to offer the following to our employees
- competitive pay
- paid holidays/personal/sick days
- excellent benefits- including health insurance/ HSA, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k with match + additional company contribution independent of employee contribution. UP TO AN EXTRA $17/HR. IN EMPLOYER BENEFITS TOWARDS VALUE OF TOTAL COMPENSATION!
- bonuses & profit sharing
All email correspondences will come from the HR team at Murray Equipment, Inc. using ADP services. Please be sure to check your spam/ junk mail folders for any emails from Murray Equipment, Inc HR