Murray Equipment, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual for a career opportunity as an Electrical Control Panel Assembler. This person will be a dedicated team player, responsible for the assembly, testing, start-up and support of electrical control boxes and control panels and other electrical products. Successful candidates will be motivated, self directed/ self starters, mechanically inclined who enjoys hands on work, be familiar with fluid dynamics, chemical processes, understand controls and schematics, as well as Rockwell automation, wiring, and trouble shooting. To be successful, candidates should posses the ability to train up into an Electrical Controls/ Project Engineer, enjoy electrical design and electrical assembly.
(Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Conducts electrical assembly by soldering, mounting units on plates, positioning parts in panels, inserting in boxes and wiring.
- Performs mechanical tasks when necessary to include drilling, sawing and grinding.
- Tests performance of products prior to shipment.
- Monitors related supplies and requisitions necessary additions.
- Provides support to customer with on-site start-up assistance and training.
- Provides technical support to customers and others.
- Provides support to plant and equipment.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and safety procedures.
- Records labor and parts used in assembly and fabrication on documents according to established procedures.
- Submits all documentation in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Assists in other areas of operations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Common hand and power tools
- Computer Literacy
- Electrical Knowledge
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Microsoft Office Products
- Oral Communication
- Project Management
- Reading Blueprints
- Reading Wiring Diagrams
- Technical Communication
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior work related experience required.
- 1+ years of relevant technical schooling
- Manually lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Use of written and oral communication.
- Capable of standing/walking more than 80% of work time.
- 100% of working time (except for assigned breaks) is spent on the production floor.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (Busiest travel time is Spring time).
We are proud to offer the following to our employees
- Fair and competitive pay.
- Annual reviews with opportunities for pay increases. Additional opportunities throughout the year for pay increases based on performance and other factors.
- Excellent benefits- including health insurance/ HSA, life insurance, short term and long-term disability, 401k with match + additional company contribution independent of employee contribution.
- UP TO AN EXTRA $17/HR. IN EMPLOYER BENEFITS TOWARDS VALUE OF TOTAL COMPENSATION!
- Paid holidays
- PTO (personal/vacation/sick days)
- Bonuses up to 2x a year.
All email correspondences will come from the HR team at Murray Equipment, Inc. using ADP services. Please be sure to check your spam/ junk mail folders for any emails from Murray Equipment, Inc HR